The Education Office in Warsaw does not respond to correspondence received by e-mail, which does not comply with Art. 63 § 2 of the Administrative Procedure Code (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1257 with further amendments).
In accordance with this regulation, the content of the correspondence (including electronic) should include at least the following:
- Name of the sender (name and surname),
- Address (zip code, city, street, house number, phone),
- The subject matter of the content.
- Monday – Friday: 8.00 – 16.00
- Front Office of Education Office in Warsaw operates weekdays between: 8.00-16.00 (Al. Jerozolimskie 32, I floor, room no 107, phone 22 551 24 00 ext. 1071, 1072, 1073).
- Recognition of certificates (phone 664-663-628).